Whether you're a top level business operator or a young person making your way through the education systems, there are life lessons to be learned from our friend the dog.
Learning from dogs is not a new concept, in fact humans have been learning from dogs for more than 10,000 years. Dogsperity is all about understanding how and why the dog has been so successful, in fact THE most successful animal next to humans in thousands of years, and harnessing these life lessons for improvements in:
- Conflict resolution
- Making friends
- Coping with stress
- Coping with illness
- Understanding social dynamics
- Rapid, correct decision making
- & more.
The dog has spent his entire life serving and enhancing human societies all over the world – Dogsperity is a study in the application of canine behaviour transposed in to human situations.– How do dogs cope with loss?
– How do dogs settle disputes?
– How do dogs recognise critical decisions versus non important ones?
– How do dogs understand the value of thin slicing?
– How do dogs actively gain new friends, without even trying? All of these questions and more will be revealed by exploring the science of canine achievement. Dogsperity examines the history and evolution of the dog, charting his journey from wolf to Weimaraner. How did this one time wild animal become to be known as manâ€™s best friend? What particular traits does the dog possess that marks him out as an animal we have chosen to share our every day lives with? What personality traits do dogs possess that characterise their rapid rise to manâ€™s best friend? Dogsperity will examine why people choose the companionship of a dog, look at surveys showing the lengths people go to for their pets. To take part in the largest ever study of dog owner observations, go to http://www.dogsperity.com