* Pet Bandana: "Doo" rags. Pet bandanas with Velcro fastener from Marathon Mfg./Prestige Line come in 17 color choices to match any fur coat.
* Leash: On a tight leash. Keep that dog safe and secure with this durable 5-foot leash from Rhode Island Textile Co.
* Bird Feeder: A little bird told me. Keep feathered backyard visitors happy with this tall, clear bird feeder with multiple perches from S & K Manufacturing.
* Pad Balm: Give me your paw. Moisturize and protect puppy's paws with this thick, natural pad balm from Solar Advertising.
* Pet Umbrella: It's raining cats and dogs. Hammacher Schlemmer has an inverted bumbershoot umbrella that forms a waterproof cocoon around a small dog.
* Gravy Mix: Ride the gravy train. Humans shouldn't be the only ones eating fabulous food this holiday season. Furry friends will appreciate this beef or white gravy mix from Ingredients Corp. of America.
* Scoop N' Clip: What's the scoop? This paw-shaped food scooper from the WOV-IN Group has a 1-cup capacity and doubles as a food-bag sealer.
* Waste Bags: Look out behind you! This dog-shaped container from Handy Products Line feeds 20 poly waste bags out its backside.
* Canine Shower Stall: Rubber ducky. The groomer comes to the home with this canine shower stall from Hammacher Schlemmer that features 16 water-jet nozzles and a showerhead to wash and rinse a pet in an enclosed space. "A still-booming pet industry delivers creative gifts that delight pet and owner alike," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI. "Whether your dog Tweets or your backyard birds fly the coop, there's something for everyone on this year's top 10 list." Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are often imprinted with slogans or logos to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. Companies often purchase them as gifts to employees or clients at holidays and for occasions year-round. The items are used in marketing campaigns to dramatically increase response rates. –Sponsored– Total Pet Business Magazine – www.petindustrymagazine.com